December 7, 2017
12:00-1:00 p.m. EST
Join this upcoming webinar and explore two co-design projects:
- the EMBRACE project, a Changing CARE initiative funded by the Change Foundation that aims to improve the interaction between family caregivers and addiction and mental health providers; and
- the Family Inclusion Model project, a project funded by a Bell Let’s Talk grant that aims to improve two-way communication between family caregivers and in-patient psychiatry staff and psychiatrists.
The webinar objectives are to:
- Showcase how family caregivers have been included at the strategic and operational level within the projects; and
- Share successes and lessons learned in co-designing with family caregivers.
- Christine Penney, Vice President of Community Programs at Cornwall Hospital
- Sharyn Duffey, Family Peer Support Worker, Community Addiction and Mental Health Services at Cornwall Hospital
Register for this webinar at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/eenet-family-caregiver-coi-webinar-series-e....
This webinar is part of the EENet Family Caregiver Community of Interest (http://eenet.ca/node/1259#about) webinar series: Promising and established practices for family caregiver engagement.