November 14-15, 2014
Theme: “Resilience & Renewal: Envisioning the Future of Social Work Practice, Research & Education.
Our program features:
- 25 concurrent workshops/presentations
- bposter presentations; and
- networking opportunities.
- Dr. Cheryl Regehr, RSW, Opening Keynote: "Exposure to Stress and Trauma in Social Work Practice: Contributors, Consequences, and Mitigation"
- Dr. Michael Ungar, RSW, Closing Keynote: "Helping Those Who Help Nurture and Maintain Resilience"
For more information, please visit http://www.oasw.org/public/membership-benefits/oasw-conference-2014.aspx.
To register, please click OASW Conference: http://www.gifttool.com/registrar/ShowEventDetails?ID=1125&EID=18276.