Bellwood Health Services, a premiere addiction treatment centre located in Toronto, provides treatment for alcohol and drug dependence, gambling problems, eating disorders, and sexual addiction within the context of a caring community. Bellwood currently has an opening for casual program assistants. These positions require flexibility to work all shifts and weekends. Summer students welcomed.
- Delivers assistance to nursing staff and other Bellwood staff in a clinical/ hospital setting.
- Helps ensure the safety of clients and staff by undertaking security duties.
- Provides ongoing support to clients during all phases of recovery.
- Provides audio visual services, general maintenance and housekeeping services
- Addiction counselling qualification strongly preferred.
- Human Service Counselling Diploma, Diploma in Social Work, Social Service Worker Diploma
- Annual training in C.P.R. is required.
- Housekeeping, Security or related field.
- Knowledge of Addiction Treatment preferred.
- 2 years practical experience in task oriented skills related to Maintenance,
- Good communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Computer literate
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to Noreedah Dean, Human Resources Department, at [email protected]. We will also accept resumes via mail at
1020 McNicoll Avenue
Toronto, ON M1W 2J6
or fax at (416) 495-7943. For further information, please visit our website at http://www.bellwood.ca. Only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.