OPC has overhauled its website to make its resources more accessible and serve you better! With better-organized information, new features, and added sections, it has never been easier to find the health promotion information you need!
- News room--keeps you updated with our media activity and coverage.
- Events--notifies you of all the events -past and upcoming- organized by OPC and its programs.
- Healthy public policy--has you informed about our efforts to advocate policies that encourage healthy choices.
- Collaborative projects--brings to you the health promotion initiatives we worked on in partnership with other organizations.
- For our new visitors, we created a brief animated introduction to OPC and its programs and services on our homepage.
- Our "web links" section guides you through the different areas of health promotion expertise and connects you with resources and organizations working on your specific topic.
- A chronology tells the story of Ontario's longest standing health promotion organization.
Less searching, more finding!
- The search function is your shortcut to find relevant information on our website.
- A drop-down menu facilitates access to our programs and projects' websites.
- From our homepage, you are one click away from the latest issue of our e-bulletins and latest posting on our blog.