March 21 to 22, 2018
The Youth Advocacy Training Institute and the Aboriginal Tobacco Program are proud to host a two-day retreat to build leadership skills and knowledge about commercial tobacco.
Topic areas will include:
- How to deal with emerging trends (i.e., e-cigarettes, cannabis, etc.)
- Traditional teachings about tobacco
- Elders and speakers telling their story in connection with tobacco
- Commercial tobacco activities and supports to bring to your community
- "How-to" workshop for finding resources and creating funding proposals
- And more!
All hotel, travel, and meal costs will be covered!
To RSVP or find out more, contact the Aboriginal Tobacco Program at [email protected].