Wednesday April 18, 2018
8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
University of Toronto, 81 St. Mary Street
Nutrition for NON-Nutritionists is a one-of-a-kind engaging course that is specifically designed for professionals working in food/beverage and health. This year's course will look at:
- Nutrition Facts, Fiction & Controversies
- HOT topics including ketogenic diet, intermittent fasting, raw water and expert protein recommendations
- Key trends and drivers of consumer food choices and market innovations
- Updates on the new Canada's Food Guide and new Nutrition Labelling / Front of Pack policies
- Best practices from successful case studies
Since 2007, we have reached hundreds of professionals from public relations, sales, marketing, advertising, foodservice, grocery, food companies, NGOs, and commodity groups. Register today and unlock the power of food, nutrition and health!
Course facilitators: Sue Mah, MHSc, RD, PHEc & Lucia Weiler, BSc, RD, PHEc
As trailblazer Registered Dietitians and Co-Founders of Nutrition for NON-Nutritionists , Sue and Lucia are dynamic course facilitators who offer deep nutrition expertise and insights with an engaging teaching style. They are recognized leaders in their profession and passionate advocates for healthy eating. Together, Sue and Lucia bring over 45 years of experience in nutrition communications, food/nutrition marketing, strategy and regulatory affairs.
Spaces are limited. Early Bird Registration closes on February 28. Group rates and past course graduates rate available.
For more course information and/or to register visit http://www.nutritionfornonnutritionists.com/.
Questions: [email protected]