No deadline noted
Health Promotion Canada is seeking a Chairperson
Health Promotion Canada is seeking a Chairperson to Lead the National Executive (Volunteer Position).
The duties that the Chairperson shall perform:
- Coordinate all meetings of the Executive Committee, including developing, approving and distributing the agenda
- Chair meeting items, ensure (in absence of a Secretary) a minute taker is designated, and distribute meeting minutes and other related reports
- Provide reasonable notice of meetings with opportunity to participate
- Prepare annual workplan and budget
- Oversee hiring and supervision of contracted personnel
- Guide the Executive Committee in addressing issues and concerns as they arise
- Liaise with the Lead/Chair of all Health Promotion Canada’s Chapters/Networks and well as the Leads for the National Working Groups
- Ensure the Health Promotion Canada website is maintained through collaboration with Webmasters and Membership Coordinators.
Please join us on a teleconference to ask your questions and to hear more about the position on:
Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 3:00pm (EST)
Teleconference Phone Number:
Toll Free Canada: (844) 511-2074
Participant Access: 573-576-712
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.