Deadline July 14, 2017
Status: Full-Time Permanent
Created in 2007, the Canadian Partnership Against Cancer (“the Partnership”) is an independent organization funded by the federal government to implement the Canadian Strategy for Cancer Control. The Strategy aims to reduce the incidence of cancer, lessen the likelihood of Canadians dying from cancer, and enhance the quality of life of those affected by cancer. As the steward of the Strategy, we work collaboratively with cancer agencies, governments, national organizations, patients and families to advance meaningful and measurable progress in achieving shared goals.
Reporting to the Director, Knowledge Mobilization, this position is accountable for providing administrative, logistical and operational support to the Director and the Knowledge Mobilization team including issues management, information systems management, calendar management, travel and meeting coordination and expense reporting. Working closely with the Digital Strategy team, the Administrative Coordinator will also support the implementation of the Partnership’s enhanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and manage the quality assurance process to maintain its integrity moving forward.
Qualifications & Experience
- College/University level degree, with related training in administration
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in administrative and/or coordination roles
- Experience executing administrative/office procedures and practices to provide daily administrative assistance to the assigned Director/ Department, and to initiate new, effective practices and procedures
- Strong internal and external relationship management skills, ability to interact and work professionally and effectively with staff at all levels and key stakeholders
- Proven ability to plan effectively, meet deadlines and seek out or develop innovative solutions to support planning and execution of work
- Excellent organizational, project management and problem solving skills
- Experience coordinating meeting and other events with both internal and external stakeholders including arranging travel for attendees
- Previous experience working closely with senior executives, government officials or board members, and their assistants
- Experience managing multiple calendars on a daily basis
- Demonstrated superior computer skills including MS Office suite (MS Word, Excel, PPT, MS Outlook), Internet, Email
Application Deadline: July 14, 2017
How to Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter explaining your interest in the position to Talent Management at TM@partnershipagainstcancer.ca indicating ‘Administrative Coordinator, KMb’ in the subject line.
All applicants are appreciated however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
The Canadian Partnership Against Cancer is an organization committed to ensuring accessible services and communications to individuals with disabilities. Should you require accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, including accessible job postings, please call 416-915-9222 or email us at TM@partnershipagainstcancer.ca.