St. Catharines, Ontario
Deadline June 29, 2017
Community Addiction Services of Niagara (CASON) is hiring a part-time Health Promoter. Please see job posting on Charity Village website for further information or to apply for the position: https://charityvillage.com/jobs/search-results/job-detail.aspx?id=364092....
The CASON Health Promoter will provide services on a regular basis through a continuum of functions that can include:
- increase awareness of problem gambling and substance abuse issues
- promotion of CASON services
- community presentations
- networking with community agencies
- media relations
- administrative responsibilities
- social media dissemination
Requirements for the CASON Health Promoter position:
- Experience working in health promotion.
- Degree or diploma related to health promotion.
- Familiarity with addiction services.
Details of Position/Hours of Work
- Regular work week is 17.5 hours per week, with possible evening / weekend work.
- This position will require travel throughout the Niagara Region.
- Salary range is from $19.46 per hour to $21.46 per hour.
- Reports to the Director of Community Programs.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position however we will only be contacting those selected for interviews.
Application Deadline 06/29/2017
Community Addiction Services of Niagara is an equal opportunity employer who encourages applications from individuals reflecting the diversity of our community. French language skills are an asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible environment. If you have been contacted for an interview and require accommodation due to a disability to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please advise us and we will work with you to meet your needs.