June 13, 2017
12:00 to 1:00 p.m. EST
By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe how plain language and clear design improve communication in a health care or hospital setting.
- Understand and apply principles of plain language and clear design using before and after examples.
- Evaluate patient education materials for readability and clear design.
This webinar will be presented by:
- Phyllis Mancini, Patient Education Specialist, University Health Network
- Kristin Foster, Graphic Artist - Patient and Family Education Program, University Health Network
You will need a computer, Internet access, and a phone.
Register online at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/plain-language-and-clear-design-principles-...
This event is part of the Health Literacy Webinar Series. The goal of the series is to virtually bring together on-the-ground health literacy leaders to find and share effective health literacy interventions.
Brought to you by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, UHN and the Canadian Health Literacy and Patient Education Network (CHLPEN).