June 1, 2017
1:00 – 2:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time
Using an individual approach to chronic disease prevention and the mantra “Be Fit, Eat Right, and Think Well,” the Tajike'k Centre Program in Flat Bay, NL, supports clients to make manageable lifestyle changes to achieve health and wellness goals. Of the first 135 participants to complete the 10-month program:
- 90% reported feeling healthier
- 72% reported eating more fruits and vegetables
- 62% showed a reduction in blood pressure
- Weight loss totalled 390.5 lbs
Join our webinar and learn more about this unique program from:
- Jonathan Bennett, Health & Wellness Coordinator, Flat Bay Band Inc., NL
- Stewart MacNeil, Wellness Coach, Tabletop Chiropractic, Stephenville, NL
- Danika Burelle, Program Consultant, Partnerships and Strategies Division, CCDP
This project is funded through the Public Health Agency of Canada’s Multi-sectoral Partnerships to Promote Healthy Living and Prevent Chronic Disease approach.
Register online at https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/5396021921120225795.
For additional information, please contact Danika Burelle, Program Consultant / Conseillère en programmes, Partnerships and Strategies Division / Division des partenariats et des stratégies at Tel/tél 613-793-0343.