May 11, 2017
11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Providence Healthcare, Room CC301, Montcalm Conference Centre, 3276 St Clair Ave East
By the end of this presentation, the participant will be able to:
- Recall key issues related to COPD pathophysiology and management
- Consider a complex case of COPD associated with co-morbidities
- Discuss an approach to COPD patients presenting with Dyspnea
- Consider the relevance of comorbidity to the clinical management of COPD
- Assess Inhaler technique, adherence, medication side effects and reconciliation: its role in optimal care
Presenter: Roger S. Goldstein MB, ChB, FRCP (UK), FRCP (C), FCCP is a Professor of Medicine and Physical Therapy at the University of Toronto. He is the head of respiratory medicine and a Senior Scientist at West Park Healthcare Centre.
Online Registration: https://www.on.lung.ca/copdscarbmay11
Registration Deadline: May 10, 2017