May 9, 2017
12:00 to 1:30 p.m. EDT
How are different Canadian communities overcoming barriers to cycling for the school journey?
Join us for a webinar to learn about programs across the country that are better enabling children to bike to school.
The webinar will include presentations from several cycling skills educators, with opportunity for questions and discussion.
- Kate Berry, Senior Program Manager, Green Communities Canada &
- Armi de Francia, School Travel Planning Facilitator, Toronto
Bike education program presentations
- Kristin Schwartz, Assistant Manager, Sustainable Communities, CultureLink Settlement Services, Toronto
- Alyshia Burak, Bike Education Program Manager, HUB Cycling, Vancouver
- Annick St-Denis, Directrice générale, Vélo Quebec Association, Montreal
Bike to School Week ideas
- Carol Sartor, North Vancouver STP Facilitator, HASTe, BC
- Including Jamie Hilland, Active and Safe Routes to School Program, Green Action Centre, Winnipeg
Join the discussion as Canada readies for Bike to School Week and spring walk and roll programming.
To register, visit https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/webinar-bike-to-school-overcoming-the-barrie....
Production of this webinar is made possible through our partnerships with the Canadian Automobile Association (South Central Ontario) and the Ontario Sports and Recreation Communities Fund.