Fort Frances, Ontario
Deadline May 2, 2017
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation at any stage of the process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Position: Dental Hygienist, #2017-14
Terms: Term Contract, Part Time, 14 hours per week
Location: Fort Frances, ON
As a member of the Child Health-Dental team, in consultation and collaboration with community partners/agencies, including those in designated First Nations communities and the public health team, delivers oral health promotion, disease prevention activities, conducts dental screenings, assessments and preventive clinics including administration of fluoride, sealants, prophylaxis and Interim Stabilization Technique (IST) for clients.
Diploma or degree from a recognized university or college dental hygiene program
- Current registration or eligibility to register with the College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario (CDHO)
- Experience working with a variety of age groups in a community health/clinic setting
- Knowledge of medical/legal aspects of dental hygiene treatment
- Proven computer skills and knowledge of database program application in the clinical setting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Willingness to work irregular hours
Salary: $35.36 - $41.15 per hour
Extensive travel involved. Must have access to transportation. Mileage allowance provided. Successful candidate requires a clear Vulnerable Sector Check and proof of required immunizations prior to start of work.
Resumes accepted via email only to [email protected].
Applicants must reference posting #2017-14.
Applicants who do not receive an auto generated receipt response should contact the Human Resources Administrative Assistant at 807-468-3147,
Deadline for Applications: Tuesday May 2, 2017 at Noon CST
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.