April 5, 2017
12:00- 1:00 p.m.
As nonprofits and charities, we build and sustain resilient communities. Healthy organizations mean we can do more for communities. That includes retirement security for nonprofit workers. Pensions were identified as a key component as part of our collective work over the past five years to create a labour force strategy for the sector.
Join us April 5 to learn about ONN’s brand new report outlining a framework to develop a sector-wide pension plan for Ontario’s nonprofit workforce! Dig into the recommendations of our pensions task force and find out how we can make this a reality for the sector!
During this webinar, you will:
- Learn about the recommendations of ONN's Pensions Task Force to build a sector-wide pension plan
- See how this work strengthens a decent work movement in Ontario and how it connects to your organization
- Learn about next steps to make a pension plan a reality
- Get started with some recommended pensions literacy resources
- Get your answers about the pension framework answered on the spot
Cost: Free for ONN members, $60 for nonmembers
Presenters: Michael Kainer, Co-Chair, ONN Pensions Task Force and Liz Sutherland, ONN Policy Advisor
The ONN Decent Work initiative is supported by the Atkinson Foundation.
To register, please visit http://ontariononprofitnetwork.onefireplace.org/event-2485221.