May 3 and 4, 2017
Registered Dietitians, staff working in nutrition-related programs and students are encouraged to attend the OSNPPH Annual Nutrition Exchange. It is an important component of continuing education and professional development in Ontario.
The OSNPPH Annual Nutrition Exchange is the only conference in Ontario where the entire two-day agenda is dedicated to public health nutrition!
- Developed by Registered Dietitians working in public health, the agenda is practical and addresses the key focus areas of nutrition in public health that dietitians work in.
- It addresses a variety of nutrition and health-related topics that are based on current or emerging public health issues.
- This focused conference offers a mixture of policy development, research and application of knowledge into practice.
- Learn about other health unit’s food and nutrition initiatives, programs and resources. This can help to reduce duplication of resources and efforts, ultimately saving individual health units time and money.
- Compared to other professional educational opportunities, it is a cost-effective conference.
- It is an excellent opportunity to network with others working in public health nutrition.
- Those new to public health practice can build competence by connecting with experienced OSNPPH members.
The agenda and registration form are both posted at https://www.osnpph.on.ca/annual-nutrition-exchange.