February 28, 2017
12:00 to 1:00 p.m.
By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Understand the risks of limited health literacy on medication safety and adherence.
- Describe a set of tools and best practices for healthcare professionals to support health literacy within the context of medication use.
- Develop and implement pictograms into their practice to support the communication of medication instructions to patients with limited health literacy.
Part of the Health Literacy Webinar Series, the goal of which is to virtually bring together on-the-ground health literacy leaders to find and share effective health literacy interventions.
The second webinar in this series will be presented by:
- Dr. Regis Vaillancourt, Pharm D, Director of Pharmacy at Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario
- Annie Pouliot, Ph.D, Pharmacy - Project coordinator, Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario
You will need a computer, Internet access and a phone
To register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/health-literacy-and-medication-use-registra...