HC Link helps community groups, organizations, and partnerships drive change and create healthy communities across Ontario by providing consulting services, webinars, workshops, resources and other learning opportunities in both English and French.
HC Link consulting services are provided free of charge, where possible, and are customized to meet your needs. A consultation we are currently featuring is Healthy Built Environments: Building complete communities and complete streets.
HC Link consultants will provide expertise and facilitation to help your community better understand the links between health and the design of the built environment. We can work with you (or your community) to identify priority actions to improve active transportation options, rural transportation services and/or create mixed use, complete communities that will better support health.
Our consultants can help you:
- Connect with other community members, decision makers and stakeholders to set out priorities in your area of focus
- Learn about:
- how the built environment can support health
- what is happening in your community
- what other communities are doing to support a healthy built environment
- Share ideas for improvements in your community
- Strategize around priority projects and actions to accelerate improvements in your community
Consultations can be a half or full day. Contact us to learn more and request a consultation!
Call us: 1-855-847-1575
Visit our website: http://www.hclinkontario.ca/consulting-services.html/#BuiltEnvironment.