Deadline January 27, 2017
1 Permanent Full-Time Position (Bilingual) Hearst Office
The Porcupine Health Unit is seeking applications from experienced registered nurses with a nursing degree who are interested in applying their nursing knowledge and skills in order to promote, protect, and preserve the health of populations at the individual/family, community, and system level. The public health nurse participates as a member of an interdisciplinary team to plan, implement and evaluate public health programs within his/her community and catchment area. For more information about the Porcupine Health Unit please visit our website at www.porcupinehu.on.ca.
- BScN or equivalent degree;
- Current Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario as a Registered Nurse;
- Previous public health or community nursing experience considered an asset;
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills;
- Must have access to a vehicle and a valid Ontario Driver’s license;
- Ability to communicate in both official languages required.
If you are interested in this full-time position that offers a competitive salary and benefits package, please forward your resume by Friday, January 27, 2017 to:
Porcupine Health Unit Human Resources
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are contacted, please advise us if you require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment process.
Disponible en français