February 7, 2017
- By the end of this presentation, the participant will be able to:
- Review recently approved medications and devices for COPD and Asthma
- Compare and contrast newer and older medications and devices with respect to benefits and drawbacks
- Provide a live demonstration of each new device
Presenter: Dr. Samir Gupta (M.Sc., FRCPC) is a clinician-investigator, an adjunct scientist at the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute of St. Michael’s Hospital, and an assistant professor in the Department of Medicine at the University of Toronto.
Online Registration: https://www.on.lung.ca/newmedsotnfeb7
Registration Deadline: February 7, 2017
- Please contact your local (on-site) OTN Telemedicine Coordinator to register your site.
- Event ID: 63853386
- URL: https://schedule.otn.ca/tsm/portal/nonclinical/details.do?request.reques...
- HOST SYSTEM: Ontario Lung Association, TOR_OLA_2682_OLA_01
To join via live webcast please go to http://webcast.otn.ca/mywebcast?id=63853386 - the link will be live 3 hours before the session is due to start.
Please note, if you are joining the webcast as a group, a representative from your organization must email a list of attendees no later than 10am EST on the day of the OTN session in order for us to record your attendance and send out a Certificate of Attendance.