January 18, 2017
- By the end of this presentation, the participant will be able to:
- More closely align your clinical practice with the spirit of Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Practice MI spirit in response to challenging case examples
- Reflect on implications for your own practice
Presenter: Dr. Marilyn Herie PhD RSW is Associate Vice President, Learning Innovation, Teaching Excellence and Academic Quality at Centennial College in Toronto, Canada, with an academic cross-appointment as Assistant Professor (Status Only), University of Toronto Factor-Inwentash Faculty of Social Work.
Online Registration: https://www.on.lung.ca/pepmiotnjan18
Registration Deadline: January 17, 2017
- Please contact your local (on-site) OTN Telemedicine Coordinator to register your site.
- Event ID: 61857997
- URL: https://schedule.otn.ca/tsm/portal/nonclinical/details.do?request.reques...
- Host System: Ontario Lung Association, TOR_OLA_2682_OLA_01
To join via live webcast please go to http://webcast.otn.ca/mywebcast?id=61857997 - the link will be live 3 hours before the session is due to start. Please note, if you are joining the webcast as a group, a representative from your organization must email a list of attendees no later than 10am EST on the day of the OTN session in order for us to record your attendance and send out a Certificate of Attendance.