If you thought you had missed the opportunity to participate in Skills Online courses this Winter, good news. We still have a few seats available for the following courses, beginning January 18!
Registration closes January 3, 2016.
Visit https://skillsonline.ca/shared/lars/moduleDescription.html to view the course outlines. To register, go to http://www.skillsonline.ca.
- APP1 - Outbreak Investigation and Management
- APP3 - Applied Epidemiology: Injuries
- EPI1 - Basic Epidemiological Concepts
- EPI2 - Measurement of Health Status
- EPI3 - Epidemiological Methods
- HLIT1 - Health Literacy for Public Health Practitioners
- PHP2 - Evidence Based Public Health Practice
- STA1 - Introduction to Biostatistics
- SUR2 - Communicating Data Effectively
Skills Online is part of the Skills Enhancement for Public Health program at the Public Health Agency of Canada.