Deadline September 29, 2014
Region of Peel, Long Term Care provides expert, personal care for the mind, body and spirit in an atmosphere of dignity and compassion to residents at five Long-Term Care Centres, Adult Day Service Programs and Respite Care.
To create a future for tomorrow’s seniors we are currently recruiting for a Long Term Contract Project Manager (approximately two years) to manage the execution of the Seniors Service Hub project. This project will continue to provide long term care beds for residents but also increase partnerships with our community, provide a more social focus for our seniors and increase the participation in our Adult Day Programs.
Under the guidance of the Director, Senior Services Development you will work in collaboration with internal staff and external stakeholders to achieve the full implementation of the Seniors Service Hub at the Peel Manor site.
- Using PMP principles create a project plan for identified work packages
- Manage project flow by maintaining a full schedule and Gantt charts to ensure timelines and all work activities are identified, defined and monitored for completion
- Manage and oversee seconded subject matter experts and Regional staff
- Manage contractual relationships with vendors and current site partners
- Prepare documentation for execution of Service agreements with funders and authorities
- Co-ordinate communication plans including presentations, reports, stakeholder newsletters and respond to enquiries
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant program combined with a minimum of 5 years’ project management experience
- Preference for PMP Certification
- Current working knowledge of the Ontario Health System and the regulatory requirements of Local Health System Integration Act, Retirement Homes Act, Long Term Care Homes Act, Long Term Care Act, Excellent Care for All Act, Service Accountability Agreements including LSAA and, MSAA and Social Housing regulations
To view the complete job posting, please visit us at http://www.peelregion.ca/hr and apply online by Monday, September 29, 2014.