Owen Sound & Walkerton, Ontario
No deadline noted
Community Care Access Centres (CCACs) are publicly funded health care agencies dedicated to getting people the home care and community care they need to stay well, heal at home and stay safely in their homes longer.
The South West Community Care Access Centre (CCAC) serves 60,000 people each year, across a vast region from Tobermory in the north to Long Point and Port Glasgow in the south. Our role is to get people the home and community care they need to stay well, heal at home and stay safely in their homes longer. We also help people transition through the system and to other living arrangements. We do it by working in partnership with clients, families, providers, community organizations, and others.
Calling all Registered Nurses (RN, BScN), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, Registered Dieticians, and Social Workers (MSW)! The South West CCAC wants YOU! Use your skills and training to contribute to the success of client-driven care throughout South Western Ontario.
As a Care Coordinator, you will assess client needs to determine eligibility for services and evaluate/revise plans of service for clients.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Currently a Registered Nurse (RN, BScN), Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, Registered Dietician, or Social Worker (MSW)
- Current, active registration or license to practice in Ontario
- Sound knowledge of the long-term care system and community resources
- Knowledge and experience to assess requirements and develop plans of service
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills
- Valid driver’s license and own transportation
Flexible work schedules!
For more information, please visit http://www.hrassociates.ca/swccac or call Cecilia Tam at (416) 237-1500, extension 222.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to forward a resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.