Deadline October 7, 2013
Registered Nurse Permanent Part time 0.5 (FTE) working 20 hours per week at the Centennial Site Location
The 0.5 FTE Registered Nurse (RN) will provide primary care services to enrolled patients as part of an interdisciplinary team of primary care health professionals. The RN will be expected to function within her/his full scope of nursing practice while working within RN Medical Directives and under the supervision of a group of physicians.
- Acting as liaison between physicians and patients, providing health education to patients and their families, coordinating arrangements of referrals, testing and advising preparation for tests and coordinating orders for medication from pharmacy to patients.
- Interviewing patients to obtain health data and provide continuity of care.
- Current unrestricted registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Proficiency in Windows, Microsoft office and Electronic Medical Records
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Primary care experience preferred
Please email cover letter, resume and references to Peggy Kelly, Finance Manager, KFHT at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 613-531-0073.The deadline for applications is Monday October 7, 2013.