September 24-25, 2013
The National Forum on Patient Experience is the first event of its kind, dedicated to transforming patient experience and improving patient satisfaction in the Canadian healthcare industry. The event is designed to bring together patient experience leaders and to provide a perfect platform for the exchange of ideas in planning, engagement, and implementation strategies for patient centred care. In an intimate setting, healthcare executives will have the rare opportunity to discuss peer best practices and will takeaway lasting tools and knowledge to further their patient experience initiatives.
Improve your organization's ranking and reputation on access, quality of care, and patient outcome
- Drive an organizational transformation with patient centric leadership
- Build a successful Patient Experience Advisor Program
- Measure and monitor the patient experience
- Foster aboriginal cultural competency
- Enable patient and family engagement
- Create a continuity of experience through transitional care
And much more...
For more information or to register, please visit http://www.patientexperiencesummit.com/.
Early bird deadline: June 28, 2013