The Ontario Public Health Association’s 2013-14 membership drive is now underway! It’s not too late to join and gain exclusive access to valuable information developed by subject-matter experts, as well as a platform to exchange ideas and share opportunities with other members. Don’t delay: an administration late fee will be applied to membership fees as of July 1st, 2013!
Right now, OPHA membership is only $150 per year ($85 for students and retirees and $100 for members who belong to a Constituent Society), and it provides many valuable benefits:
- Interact with leading public health thinkers, policy makers and practitioners across Ontario through key events, webinars, and conferences
- Become involved and influence at local, provincial and national levels through public health policy statements, position papers and advocacy positions.
- Be in the know - OPHA’s daily media links, monthly newsletters, Twitter feed and Facebook page will keep you up-to-date on vital community & public health issues.
- Join one of the OPHA’s subject matter expert work groups, which identify key and emerging issues, assist OPHA to advance advocacy priorities, undertake knowledge exchange and transfer, and assist in building capacity in Ontario (built environment, environmental health, chronic disease, reproductive health, food security, health equity, alcohol prevention)
- Attend our 2013 Fall Forum on The Role of Quality in Public Health, which includes certifications in six sigma, at a special member rate.
Please complete the 2013-14 Membership Form (found on our website http://www.opha.on.ca/About/membership.html) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org to join today! If you have any questions, contact Barbara Prud’homme at (416) 367-3313 x256.