June 9-12, 2013
Evaluation Across Boundaries: Locating Evaluation Within and Across Settings is the 34th annual Canadian Evaluation Society (CES) conference, which will be held June 9-12 at the Royal York Fairmont Hotel in downtown Toronto. The CES 2013 Professional Development Workshops promise to be bigger and better than ever. We’ve listened to your feedback and found great facilitators and a wide range of topics related to program evaluation and continuous learning. This year, you can choose from 6 Beginner, 12 Intermediate and 6 Advance workshops with facilitators from Nova Scotia to British Columbia and New Zealand to Zambia. For example:
- Processes of Learning in a Developmental Evaluation – Wendy Rowe & Keiko Kuji-Shikatani
- Causal Inference for Qualitative and Mixed Methods – E. Jane Davidson
- Web Analytic Toolkit for Evaluators – Brian Cugelman & Marla Steinberg
- Smart Data Visualization – Stephanie Evergreen
- Empowerment Evaluation – David Fetterman
- Lessons in Using Culture-based Approaches in First Nations Settings – Andrea Johnston
View the preliminary conference program and register now to join more than 300 of your evaluation peers who have already signed up: http://cestoronto2013.ca/.
May 10 is the early bird deadline to register for the CES 2013 conference, as well as the deadline to reserve a room at the Fairmont Royal York at the discounted conference rate.
Be part of the evaluation conversation. Visit the website and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google+.