May 15, 2013
To reduce alcohol-related harms, it is essential to take a comprehensive health promotion approach. This should include the development and implementation of alcohol policies.
In this webinar we will:
- Explain the important role of policy to reduce alcohol-related harms
- Introduce alcohol policy research supported by the World Health Organization
- Provide an overview of the harms and costs of alcohol use in Ontario
- Discuss evidence-informed alcohol policy strategies
- Describe the alcohol policy landscape in Ontario
- Provide links to helpful resources and reports
Presenter: Benjamin Rempel
- To understand research and strategies related to alcohol policy
- To become aware of current alcohol policy resources
For more information or to register, please visit http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6449535735#.