February 22, 2013
9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Ryerson University, Ted Rogers School of Management, 55 Dundas Street West, Room 2-166
This conference brings together community, consumer, practice, policy,and research perspectives on mental health through the lens of equity, diversity and multiculturalism. Discussions and concurrent sessions will enable inspired dialogues and strengthen networking. Key research findings will be disseminated based on literature reviews on mental health.
- Welcome by Dr.Usha George, Ryerson University & Dr.Harvey Skinner, York University
- Overview of the Day by Dr. Sholom Glouberman
- Morning talks followed by concurrent sessions on Mental Health of Children & Youth
- Afternoon talks followed by concurrent sessions on Mental Health of Adults & Older People
- Concluding Remarks by Ms.Camille Orridge, CEO, Toronto Central LHIN
Registration Fee: $35.00
Space is limited. To register, visit http://www.gopolestar.ca/site/index.php?option=com_registrationpro&view=....