Cornwall & Hawkesbury, Ontario
Deadline September 3, 2012
Position: 2 Permanent Full-Time positions
Office: 1 position in Cornwall, 1 position in Hawkesbury
Salary: $36,414.11 to $38,297.59 annually
Description of Job:
The individual will work within a public health team, and will be responsible to promote oral health in the community at large in accordance with mandatory program guidelines, as well as provide clinical assistance in our community clinics.
- Completion of a recognized program in dental assisting Level II.
- Previous experience in a private dental office, teaching, or a public health environment is preferred.
- Current certification with the Ontario Dental Assistants Association, at Level II.
- Hold NDAEB certificate (National Dental Assisting Examining Board).
- HARP (Healing Arts Radiation Protection Commission) certified.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills in both English and French.
- Must possess a valid driver's licence and the use of an automobile.
Applications will be accepted until September 03, 2012.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your application to: