Cornwall & Hawkesbury, Ontario
Deadline June 17, 2012
- 1 Temporary Full Time position in Cornwall
- 1 Temporary Full Time position in Hawkesbury/Cornwall
Salary: $30.58 to $40.13 hourly plus 12% in lieu of benefits plus 6% in lieu of vacation.
Description of Job:
The individual will be responsible for various initiatives within the Family Health and Infectious Diseases programs.
- Ontario Certificate of competence for the current year.
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing.
- Demonstrated skills in and/or knowledge of community development, social marketing, health education, behaviour change education and public policy.
- Certificate in C.P.R. is an asset.
- Good communications skills in both official languages.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and the use of an automobile.
Applications will be accepted until June 17, 2012.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your application to: