May 24, 2012
Hart House, University of Toronto
Join us for a stimulating day featuring an exceptional program of experts in knowledge exchange in the field of aging.
- Dr. Marion McMurdo - Physical Activity in Later Years: an Exercise in Common Sense
Interactive Workshops :
- Adverse Drug Reactions & Older Adults with Dr. Patricia Keys Early-Onset Dementia - the Experience of Family Caregivers with Adriana Shnall
- End of Life Care - Strategies for Optimizing Family & Team Communications with Susan Blacker
- Hoarding & Older Adults - What You Need to Know with Dr. Peggy Richter PLUS -
Extended Theme Team Presentations:
- Caregiving - Frontotemporal Dementia with Dr. Carmela Tartaglia
- Dementia Care - Facing the Challenges of FTD with Dr. Margaret Crossley
- Economic Security & Financial Literacy - An Aging Population & Age of Retirement with Dr. Byron Spencer
- Elder Abuse - New Legislative Protection with Douglas Melville
- Elder Law - The New Framework with Lauren Bates
- End of Life Issues with Dr. Lesia Wynnychuk & Tracey DasGupta
- Ethnicity and Aging – Adapting to Diversity in Senior Services with Brad Wright & Elizabeth Lee
- Mental Health - Older Adults & Addiction with Elizabeth Birchall
Student Poster Competition:
- Students--submit your abstracts by May 4th, 2012, for a chance to win a $200 prize
- Professors & Instructors--encourage your students to submit
And …The NICE Web team will showcase new mobile guides for attendees’ feedback using real time communication. The social tools will be uniquely tailored to organizations and apply evidence based knowledge to their customers.
Registration includes breakfast, lunch and Scientific Director's Reception. Space is limited so register now at http://www.niceke.ca.
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com .