Deadline April 15, 2012
Office: 1 Permanent full time position in Cornwall Office
Salary: $53,764.35 to $61,457.40 annually plus $5,114.20 pay equity.
Description of Job:
The individual will develop and coordinate the production of information and promotional resources, will develop advertising and marketing strategies, will build and maintain effective relationships with the media, will proofread material and may be required to translate documents.
- Post-secondary degree in communications, public relations, journalism or related field.
- Pertinent experience in broadcasting and/or multimedia production.
- Excellent aptitude working within a team, a committee or a group.
- Excellent critical analysis skills.
- Experience in developing communications plans.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both official languages.
- Good computer knowledge and skills, in particular Microsoft Office.
- Must possess a valid driver's licence and the use of an automobile.
Applications will be accepted until April 15, 2012.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your application to: