Deadline April 12, 2012
One temporary position (up to 12 months)
Location: 777 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario
Are you committed to building a culture for health and well-being across the Province? We are seeking a results-oriented individual with strong consultative expertise and understanding of public health programs and services.
In this role, you will:
- develop and maintain critical partnerships with stakeholders
- provide expert advice, guidance and issues management support
- act as a point of contact on all issues relating to public health programs and accountability management
What we are looking for:
- you understand health promotion and population health to identify and report on common issues and trends within the public health system
- you can develop, review and report on performance using your knowledge of program and accountability management techniques
Consultation and Relationship Management Skills:
- you understand consultation techniques to manage partnerships with stakeholders
- you can initiate and nurture partnerships using relationship building skills
- you have proven mediation, negotiation and facilitation skills and political acuity to negotiate accountability agreements
- you can prepare clear written responses to issues and inquiries
- you can present analysis using excellent oral communication skills
Salary range: $65,957.00 - $82,208.00 per annum
Please apply online, by April 12, 2012, by visiting http://www.ontario.ca/careers and entering Job ID 42489 in the Job ID search field. Please follow the instructions to submit your application online. Faxes are not being accepted at this time. If you need employment accommodation, please contact us at http://www.gojobs.gov.on.ca/ContactUs.aspx to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Public Service is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code.