Deadline January 9, 2012
The Royal Ottawa Foundation for Mental Health is asking you to nominate someone who deserves a 2012 Inspiration Award.
- Do you know someone who has educated and inspired others as a result of their own personal experience with mental illness and/or addiction or the experiences of family members, colleagues or others?
- Demonstrated extraordinary commitment and inspiration by personally overcoming or supporting others to conquer the challenges of living with mental illness and/or addiction?
- Contributed to the understanding of addiction and/or mental illness?
- Dedicated tireless effort to reducing the stigma associated with mental illness and/or addiction?
- Served as a model of hope and inspiration to others?
The Foundation is currently accepting nominations in 5 categories:
- Leader for Mental Health (New this year!)
- Youth Anti-Stigma Video Contest (visit youknowwhoiam.com for details and deadline)
Awards will be presented at The Royal’s Inspiration Awards Gala on March 2, 2012 at the Aviation and Space Museum.
The Nomination submission deadline for Leader for Mental Health, Community, Personal and Youth Categories is Monday, January 9, 2012.
We know from past nominees that being nominated for this award is such an honour. From past recipients we know that this special recognition is most rewarding. Please take the time to pay tribute to people who are making such a difference. It’s worth it!
The Inspiration Award nomination form can be found at http://youknowwhoiam.com and can be mailed, emailed or faxed back. Or you can stop by the Foundation office (2nd floor Tower) for a nomination form.
For information, please call 613.722.6521 ext. 6707. We look forward to another inspiring year.
Thank You for taking the time to nominate someone who deserves this recognition.