The National Clearinghouse on Family Violence E-bulletin is a bi-monthly newsletter for those interested in family violence prevention. It is produced by the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) on behalf of the Family Violence Initiative (FVI) of the Government of Canada. This issue focusses on elder abuse to commemorate World Elder Abuse Awareness Day on June 15th.
- Fast Facts--Seniors as Victims of Crime
- Feature Article--2nd World Elder Abuse Awareness Day
- New Publications for Distribution
- New to the NCFV Library Reference & Video Collection
- Key Dates and Events
- Potential Funding Sources
The newsletter can be read online at http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/ncfv-cnivf/familyviolence/e-bulletin/archives_e.html or visit http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/ncfv-cnivf/familyviolence/e-bulletin/suscri_e.html to subscribe.