RFP: Evaluation Consultant, Riverdale Coalition Against Violence
The Riverdale Coalition Against Violence is seeking a consultant to develop and implement a process to evaluate the existing Domestic Violence Guidelines protocols and the pilot implementation.
This position will be accountable to the Family Manager at South Riverdale Community Health Centre (SRCHC). Overall accountability is to the Riverdale Coalition Against Violence.
The philosophy of the work is in keeping with the coalition's commitment to antiviolence work, community development/empowerment and antiracism principles and with the policies and procedures of SRCHC.
Nature and Scope
This position is responsible for working with SRCHC to develop and implement a process to evaluate the existing Domestic Violence Guidelines, report on the efficacy of the guidelines and make recommendations on changes for future use.
The successful applicant will be employed by South Riverdale Community Health Centre under a purchase of service agreement.
RFP should include
* Recommended timelines for the following activities between September 2003 and December 2003
* Process for reviewing existing community resources/tools used for domestic violence
* Process for evaluating protocols and implementation of these protocols including
* evaluation tool
* evaluation methodologies
* written report including evaluation results and recommendations
* communication of evaluation process with RCAV, i.e., meetings
The total budget for this contract is $5,500 and includes all incurred expenses.
Email to [email protected] or fax to the attention of G. Karir at (416) 469-3442.
Deadline: Competition will close July 25th, 2003.