Breakfast for Learning, Canadian Living Foundation seeks a qualified Project Co-ordinator who would be accountable for the planning, co-ordination and implementation of a regional evaluation project of child nutrition programs in seven communities across Ontario.
* Work in collaboration with project Steering Committee and Regional Working Groups and provide ongoing feedback, direction and support throughout all phases of the project.
* Conduct literature review on child nutrition program delivery approaches.
* Develop and test qualitative and quantitative tools for data collection and management.
* Collect program standards data from sites in each partner community.
* Co-ordinate participant recruitment and scheduling of focus groups and interviews.
* Conduct qualitative data analysis and write summary reports.
* Present progress updates and reports to Steering Committee at regular intervals.
* Develop, test and revise best practices evaluation tool.
* Develop and implement dissemination plan for evaluation tool and project results.
* Monitor all project expenditures in accordance with the project budget and assist with the compilation of annual financial reports required by the Trillium Foundation.
* Write an overall project report.
* Solid research and evaluation skills, with minimum 2 years demonstrated work experience in both quantitative and qualitative research methods and evaluation
* Proven project management experience, including strong leadership skills and experience with diverse community involvement and multi-agency collaboration
* Interest in and experience working with child nutrition programs
* Strong computer skills, experienced in data management and analysis
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral; ability to write and present clear, concise reports and publications
* Experience in community development and sensitivity to community issues
* Experience in financial management of project budgets
* A valid "G" class driver's licence and access to a vehicle. Some travel within Ontario is required.
* Registered Dietitian, with membership in the College of Dietitians of Ontario preferred.
* A relevant post-graduate degree in program evaluation, community health, health promotion or nutrition preferred.
Applicants can submit their letter of application and resume by Monday, February 4 to
25 Sheppard Avenue West, Suite 100
Toronto, Ontario M2N 6S7
Fax: (416) 733-3453