March 21, 2018
By the end of this presentation, the participant will be able to:
- To understand the evolution of PR as a scientific discipline
- To review novel approaches to improve exercise capacity in COPD
- To learn how PR can be extended beyond COPD
To know how evidence based guidelines support the role of PR
- Individual Registration:
To confirm attendance and receive your Certificate of Participation, please register at: https://10012.thankyou4caring.org/pepprotnmar21/2018
- Please contact your local OTN Telemedicine Coordinator to register your site: https://schedule.otn.ca/tsm/portal/nonclinical/details.do?request.reques...
- HOST SYSTEM: Ontario Lung Association, TOR_OLA_2682_OLA_01
- To join online via webcast use the following link: http://webcast.otn.ca/mywebcast?id=81890885. Link will be live 3 hours before the session is due to start.