March 13, 2018
By the end of this presentation, the participant will have:
- Reviewed recently approved medications and devices for COPD and Asthma
- Compared and contrasted newer and older medications and devices with respect to benefits and drawbacks
Dr. Samir Gupta (M.Sc., FRCPC) is a clinician-investigator, an adjunct scientist at the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute of St. Michael's Hospital, and an assistant professor in the Department of Medicine at the University of Toronto. He completed a fellowship in Knowledge Translation after his Master's degree in clinical epidemiology. His main research interests are in rare lung diseases and in knowledge translation in primary care across the spectrum of respiratory illness, with the use of electronic tools, and in the area of asthma in particular. He serves as a Vice-Chair of the Canadian Respiratory Guidelines Committee.
Webcast Link: http://webcast.otn.ca/mywebcast?id=78238080
Links will be live 3 hours before the session is due to start!
For more information and to register, please visit https://10012.thankyou4caring.org/pages/health-care-professionals/provid....
- Please contact your local (on-site) OTN Telemedicine Coordinator to register your site.
- URL: https://schedule.otn.ca/tsm/portal/nonclinical/details.do?request.reques...
- Host System: Ontario Lung Association, TOR_OLA_2682_OLA_01