Deadline March 9, 2018
Reporting to the Project Manager, Central East Health Links Project Management Office, this position combines technical skills and knowledge with the ability to work effectively in teams and communicate clearly. As a leader and key player supporting quality improvement, you will have demonstrated progressive quality improvement experience in the healthcare industry. Your key function is to lead continuous improvement activities, through the application of quality improvement methodology (such as LEAN/Six Sigma, PDSA etc.) and experience based design (EBD), working in collaboration with Central East Health Link members and staff teams.
Minimum Qualifications & Position Requirements:
- Post-secondary education, plus demonstrated progressive experience in quality improvement and project management or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Trained in the principles of Quality Improvement methodology (such as Lean/Six Sigma, IHI Model for Improvement, etc.).
- Understanding of the Ontario health-care system and issues.
- Project management experience; PMP an asset.
- Demonstrated application of Quality Improvement skills in the health care sector.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Central East LHIN environment is an asset.
Closing Date: March 9, 2018
For more information please click on the following link to view the full job posting: https://centraleastlhin.njoyn.com/CL4/xweb/Xweb.asp?tbtoken=ZV1QQBsXCG97....