January 30, February 7, and March 2, 2018
Designed to help clinicians become more effective in supporting clients on their journey to improve lifestyle choices and self-management of their chronic conditions. Workshop consists of mini-lectures, interactive exercises, videotaped case studies and skill practice with peers to provide clinicians with specific and efficient communication strategies that can be utilized to support client-centered care.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify strategies to assess an individual’s motivation and readiness for change
- Learn skills and techniques to help influence client behaviour
For those working in the Central West LHIN region, 3 sessions/locations are available:
- January 30, 8:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m. (4 hour full workshop), CW LHIN office, 199 County Court Brampton
- February 7, 12:00-1:00 p.m. (1 hour condensed), Peel Memorial Centre, 20 Lynch Street Brampton
- March 2, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (4 hour full workshop) Brampton Civic Hospital 2100 Bovaird Dr E, Brampton
Visit https://www.cwselfmanagement.ca/choicesandchangesworkshops or email [email protected] to register for free.
For more information visit https://www.cwselfmanagement.ca/choicesandchanges.