Take advantage of this opportunity to enrol, and take part in the Economic Literacy for a Green Economy course. This online training program builds better understanding of economic concepts, and their role in supporting a sustainable society.
- No prior knowledge of economics necessary
- Receive a certificate upon completion
- Three hours live one-on-one coaching with an economist
- Learn at your own pace with video tutorials and quizzes
- Course starts whenever you like.
For more information visit https://sustainabilitynetwork.ca/economic-literacy-for-a-green-economy-o....
Twenty bursaries are now available to cut the registration fee for this online course in half for environmental NGO leaders leaders located outside of the Greater Toronto Area. The bursaries will cut the course fee from $400 to $200!
About the Instructor: Eric Miller is a consulting economist and contract faculty at York University. He has experience serving the Ontario and Federal governments and is an active member of the Canadian Society for Ecological Economics.