New Resource: BrainBlitz
Take an Active Break with BrainBlitz!
BrainBlitz is a series of 25 bilingual activity cards that make it quick, fun, and easy to take an active break during learning, and can be used as an opportunity to improve attention or as part of a fun team-building activity.
The resource includes 5 activity cards for each of the following themes: meditation and relaxation, dance and rhythm, movement and physical activity, balance and yoga, and life skills.
Designed to be completed in 5-15 minutes, BrainBlitz activity cards:
- Can be led and enjoyed by children, youth, or adults
- Are suitable for limited or large indoor and outdoor spaces
- Use minimal or no equipment
- Comes in a durable and compact binder
Order now at http://www.ophea.net/order
Refreshed Resource: Kids’ Run Club
Get your shoes ready & lead a run club!
The Kids’ Run Club, brought to you by Ontario Doctors, is a free downloadable program that motivates kids (Grades 1-12) to reach their physical activity goals! The program is designed for leaders and participants of all abilities, and no prior coaching or running experience is required.
If you are thinking of leading a running group this year the Kids’ Run Club has everything you need to lead a fun and successful club:
- Refreshed materials - including updated Coach’s Guide and Participant’s Guide
- New participant swag – awesome blue sunglasses!
Learn more and register for Kids’ Run Club at http://TeachingTools.Ophea.net/KidsRunClub.