Deadline January 31, 2018
Developmental Services of Leeds and Grenville is seeking a full-time Psychologist to provide clinical services to children and adults with developmental/intellectual disabilities and dual diagnosis.
DSLG is located in Brockville, Ontario (Eastern Ontario) located on the St. Lawrence River, amongst the beautiful Thousand Islands region, and within easy access to Ottawa, Kingston, Toronto and the USA. The area offers an abundance of amenities, recreational opportunities and excellent health care facilities.
The role would include working on a specialized team consisting of a Consulting Psychologist (part-time), Psychometrist, Behaviour Therapist, and OT. The position would be responsible for performing/supervising psychological assessments and interventions across the age range, providing consultation to agency staff, community partners, as well as, some administrative duties. The position is full-time and has a generous agency benefit package.
Please visit www.developmentalservices.com to view the job description.
- PhD in psychology from an accredited college or university
- 2 years of experience in psychological test administration preferred
- 2 years of experience in the Developmental Services Sector working with people with developmental disabilities and/or dual diagnosis preferred
- Valid psychologist license
- Valid Ontario driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
Please send resume and cover letter by Wednesday, January 31, 2018 to:
Executive Assistant, DSLG,
P.O. Box 1688, Brockville, ON K6V 6K8
Fax: 613 -345-1685 / firstname.lastname@example.org
(DSLG follows fair and accessible employment practices as per AODA.)