No deadline noted
As Communications Coordinator, you are organized, enthusiastic and detail-oriented. This position is crucial to the successful implementation of LC’s online and branding strategy. You will be responsible for providing a range of support to the department’s marketing and communication efforts (globally and regionally) including: website management and updates, working within the Joomla platform; back-end database management and development; designing visual content for multiple channels; reporting metrics.
Areas of concentration consists of the following:
- Website updates, development and maintenance – Joomla platform
- Provide graphic design services for LC branding (ads, infographics, web/newsletter elements, etc.)
- Assist with list segmentation and database maintenance
- Coordinate the setup, testing and timely execution of email newsletters and e-blasts
- Pull data for recurring analytics reports
- Provide general assistance to Resource Coordinator and Director, Strategic Communications and Engagement
- Other duties as assigned
- Travel may be required
5+ years experience
Experience working in Joomla
Experience working in the health and/or non-profit sector considered an asset.
Reports to Director, Strategic Communications and Engagement.
Please send your resume to [email protected].