Deadline September 15, 2017
November 20th & 21st, 2017
Linking for Healthy Communities: With Everyone, For Everyone
BMO Institute for Learning,
The two-day event will be a safe space that welcomes curiosity and self-reflection, and encourages conversation about how to work across various differences to build more inclusive communities.
Keynote speaker Kim Katrin Milan will inspire and equip us with practical takeaways and strategies to make diversity and equity a greater consideration
- 10 workshops on topics such as: practicing equity with cultural humility, developing inclusive leadership, and strengthening relationships with Indigenous communities.
- Talk to “living books” at our Human Library Café — people with knowledge & expertise in diversity, equity and inclusion.
- A networking reception to celebrate our achievements and to continue conversation around conference topics.
- Branch Out Theatre will bring your conference reflections to life.
- Conference physical activity partner, PARC, will keep our bodies moving!
- French-language workshops, presentations and networking.
To register directly visit our Eventbrite page: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/linking-for-healthy-communities-with-everyon....
Check out our English Brochure (http://www.hclinkontario.ca/images/2017/hc_link_conference_flyer_EN_offi...)) and French Brochure (http://www.reseaucs.ca/images/2017/reseaucs_conference_fichier_FR_offici...).
For more information, visit our Website: http://www.hclinkontario.ca/events/conferences1.html.
Follow the conference on Twitter & tweet us using: #Link4HC and follow us @HC_Link.