October 4, 2017
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Inn of Waterloo, 475 King Street North, Rosedale Room
Who: Maya Obadia
Audience: Anyone working in Health Care
This practical, interactive and dynamic accredited workshop is for individuals who already possess knowledge and experience in motivational interviewing. It is an advanced offering designed to help anchor previously learned strategies.
- Learn to incorporate the tools of motivational interviewing into brief counselling interactions
- Gain understanding of the key roadblocks to motivation
- Practice skills in the art of strategic reflection
- Enhance their skills in working with "resistant" clients
- Develop techniques in negotiating a change plan with their clients
This workshop is offered by The Canadian Training Institute and is sponsored by the Waterloo Wellington Self-Management Program.
For more information or to register, please visit http://www.wwselfmanagement.ca/events/event.cfm?ww_event_eventID=329771C....