September 12 or 13, 2017
The province of Ontario is committed to improving services for young people through the creation and support of integrated youth service hubs. These youth wellness hubs will be places where young people aged 12-25 can receive walk-in, one-stop access to mental health and addictions services, as well as other social and employment supports, all under one roof.
Join us for a webinar for service providers to learn more about the Youth Wellness Hubs Ontario (YWHO) initiative, including:
- What are integrated youth service hubs?
- What evidence exists to support this model of service delivery?
- How are hub locations being selected in Ontario?
- How can people apply to get a youth wellness hub in their community?
This presentation will be followed by a Q&A session, and will also provide an opportunity for service providers to give feedback on the YWHO initiative and to share their knowledge about integrated youth services already in place in Ontario.
Please register at https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/service-provider-webinar-youth-wellness-hubs... for the webinar that corresponds with your language preference:
- September 12, 12:00pm-1:00pm (English)
- September 13, 2:00pm-3:00pm (French)
For more information about this webinar, contact Knowledge Broker, Emma Firsten-Kaufman (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For more information about YWHO, contact Project Lead, Dr. Joanna Henderson (email@example.com).